Earth Garden 2018
Below is a list of what our event is doing to make a difference!
- Sustainability Initiatives
- Sustainability consultancy throughout the year – dec to june as required
- Pre festival communications and campaign building
- Design, compilation and implementation of sustainability policies for vendors, suppliers, traders
- Media and website content
- On site signage content
- Social media activity pre and during the event
- Supplier management and training
- Vendor management and training
- Management and training of inhouse or external supervisors
- Design of all systems on site, devised around client needs such as desired outcomes, budget, and performance
- On site sustainability management – managing engaged suppliers, vendors and ensuring systems that are performing and producing tangible results
- Post festival reporting
- There will be wash stations around the festival site for you to give them a rinse whenever you decide to switch drinks, or just fancy a one cup, freshen up.
- All food containers and cutlery will be compostable (so just throw them in the plates and food yellow bin)
- Recycling will all be separated
- Reused post festival and even the other waste will be turned into fuel and sold for tender!
the ‘one cup’s are mandatory at the bar, cost just 50 cents and give everyone who gets on board a Earth Garden souvenir cup that they can use throughout the festival, take home, use at the beach or use festival to festival!