Taught by Gayle Murphy, CEO of Global Green Events Ltd, Sustainable Eats & Treats and Strategic Roots, this course enables you to tap into her years of experience dealing with clients from governmental organisations, PCO’s, NGO’s and tour group and event organisers.
Sustainability is a thriving new area of business, tourism, events and culture, with the benefits of implementation reaching far beyond the costs of outlay.
A must for all organisations, companies and individuals wanting to step forward into a long term sustainable future and make its mark in the international playing field. Sustainability is a USP that can accelerate your business into a leader in the sector, and soon will become an ESSENTIAL to your success.
Take action now!
Over ten sessions you will gain knowledge, frameworks, tools and techniques to take your initiatives from concept to review.
The sessions covered are:
- What is Sustainability?
- Benefits of sustainability – Building a Business Case
- A to Z of Sustainability – The 12 Step Framework
- Writing Policy – The 5 Step Framework
- Systems Design
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Supply Chain Management
- Training and Inhouse Engagement
- External Communications – Successful Campaigning
- On Site Management, Reviewing and Reporting
Each session comes with:
- A supporting PDF reference pack – for easy access to information shared in the video
- A Step by Step Guide to Implementation – Tasks to get this stage of your sustainability path rolling
4 Learning outcomes:
- What is sustainability? And how does it benefit the industry and your business
- Things to consider during implementation and roll out and a framework to follow
- How to deal with obstacles or challenges with suppliers and stakeholders
- Actualization of sustainability within your project/business by the end of the course (or have practiced on a case study as you wish.